Thanks for attending the Spring VirtCon!
To view the archives, simply go to the VirtCon schedule and click on the session you'd like to watch.
The DEN Spring VirtCon: Connecting Communities
Combining the Best of Virtual and Face-to-Face Events
The DEN Spring Virtual Conference is a free professional development event for educators to learn about the most effective ways to integrate digital media into their instructional practices. It is unique because of its blended environment. The sessions will be broadcast online, but you can attend either from your own home or at one of the many face-to- face (F2F) events around the world. By attending an event in your area, you get that buzz that can only be experienced by being face to face with others.
About the Event
The theme for the Spring VirtCon is Connecting Communities. From Personal Learning Networks (PLNs) to classroom communities, we're all more connected than we've ever been. To that end, we've partnered up with some incredible educational organizations, which you can learn more about on the Community Partners page.
What can you expect from the VirtCon?
- Three keynote presentations (9:00am, 12:00pm and 3:00pm ET)
- Four slots for concurrent sessions (10:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm and 2:00pm ET)
- Every session will be broadcast LIVE with a full video feed
- Dozens of F2F events to attend around North America and the world
- All sessions will be archived and available immediately following the presentation